Thursday, January 6, 2011

is it a trick? or do u get hit in the head with a glue stick?

me and shoshi were sitting in class (i sit next to her) and we put some  random bookmark in his desk and he threw it at sumone and on his desk was his  grade  and i started laughing at tyler's D on his reading log  and we were like look in ur desk! and he took all his stuff out  and was like theres  nothing and were like keep looking its down  further in the desk then william hit him in the head with a glue stick and he kept looking in his desk for like 30 minutes and there was nothing ahaha and then he went to pack out and  i put a  note in his desk saying "ahaha loser u  looked through ur desk for 30 minutes!" ..he threw it back at me..then in my afternoon class i was like I  WANNA GO HOME! and my teachers like go ahead and im like okay and she  locked me out and i started knocking and was like WAIT I NEED MAPQUEST DIRECTIONS! and she said well i can give u directions tothe principals  office and im like nah im good.. and she almost   sent me to ms.cookes D: ahhaha i behave so "well" at school dontcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment